Friday, June 15, 2007

An Update about Me!

Never thought I would be a blogger! So, here it goes!

I moved to Aspen after I graduated Chico State nearly three years ago. Ended with a combo of biology and sociology which will hopefully, one day, lead to a doctorate in medicinal sociology (emphasis in diseases in third world/underdeveloped countries). Not too sure when that will happen because there are so many things to do! While in Aspen I worked for Ralph Lauren, many stories, and was getting ready to move to NYC when I decided to take a detour and ended up in Portland, OR...I love being unpredictable!

Now I work for Novartis Pharmaceuticals as a drug representative and I absolutely love my job. It certainly isn't as glamourous as some assume but it is a job with many, many blessings. I live in a gorgeous home with three other girls, one of which being my sister. Life has become beautifully perfect and I am now quite alright with staying in on a Friday night and just relaxing...I do believe that doesn't make me sound old but rather that it is a great depiction of contentment.

I am at this time single (which is always a question) and I absolutely love it. Until I meet someone that I know I can't live without, I will continue to enjoy the beyond fabulous life I lead. Full of: travelling, writing, reading, great friends, an amazing career, and zealous dreaming.

Would love to know what everyone else is up to and what life has given them.

1 comment:

The Barrow's said...

Hey sweetie,
I added your g-mail address to my site, I hope you can get in now. I also need your address to mail you the cd. Did you get mine?