Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beyond humbled-

Short quip here: I was at a stop light the other day and handed a few dollars (the least I could do) to a homeless man on the corner (again, the least I could do given what I have been given-definitely not a good samaritan). What he did made me cry. He took the money, looked up to heaven, and said, "Thank you, Jesus." I started balling right there in my car. You see, I have completely forgotten to thank Jesus for the little things that I have been given by the tons everyday of my life. When was the last time I thanked God for two dollars??? I don't know if I ever have...sooo humbling.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, that is awesome! In the Word it talks about how when we do those things we never know when we are, "entertaining angels." : ) (maybe he was one!)