Thursday, March 20, 2008

Breaking stigmas and celebrating...

So I dreaded the idea of going to Kansas City for two weeks for training. Exactly why I thought twice about it is the reason that you are thinking of right now: "what in the world is there?" Turns out, quite a lot! I took some great long runs each night and found myself surrounded by some of the most beautiful homes in the world! Enjoy my sneak preview of Missouri and Kansas! It just reiterated the reason why I love traveling so much...it gives us a chance to break stigmas and preconceived notions about places we have never been. (PS: These homes start at around $5million in Kansas which is much higher then expected!). Also, there are some additional pics from recent events---Paris is just around the corner (complete with St. Tropez and Monte Carlo)! So excited...





No comments: